[Gnash] Re: Article: Gnash Flash player reaches milestone, not destinati

From: Dâniel Fraga
Subject: [Gnash] Re: Article: Gnash Flash player reaches milestone, not destination
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:26:43 -0300

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:43:46 +0100
Petter Reinholdtsen <address@hidden>
wrote:

> I do not know how much money is needed, but I do know that developers
> gatherings (code camps), where the developers get together to code,
> design, plan and improve the code is very effective, and am interested
> in funding a few such gatherings.  But I lack someone to organize it.
> Can you do that?

        I live in Brazil, so maybe such event would be more effective
in USA or Europe, right? :)

        My idea is to raise money on fundable.org:

http://fundable.org/

        so the whole world could contribute. And if the goal isn't
reached, nobody pays. I think it's fair.

--
Linux 2.6.24: Arr Matey! A Hairy Bilge Rat!
http://u-br.net http://www.abusar.org/FELIZ_2008.html