Re: [Gnash] Possible gnash license violation

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Possible gnash license violation
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

This seems very hypothetical, but I'll entertain this train of thought
anyway.

It appears to me that this is a commission to make (small) modifications
to Gnash for a new build system. The restrictions imposed on the
deliverable touch the deliverable only. So if the contractor supplies
his deliverable in diff format, for example, he could validly claim that
there are no license restrictions to his deliverable.

Bastiaan