gnoppix-devel

RE: [Gnoppix-devel] Re: Gnoppix Documentation entries

From: Murray . Cumming
Subject: RE: [Gnoppix-devel] Re: Gnoppix Documentation entries
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:01:12 +0100

> Cool,
> I see that you are part of the Gnome doc release team.

No, I am on the GNOME release team.

> I followed from the front page and found this
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/

What does that have to do with documentation?

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 13:49, address@hidden wrote:
> > 2/ Well GNOME 2 docs end user docs still suck.
> I stand corrected. Thanks.

> Actually I think they are pretty good.
> Very good. very detailed.

> IMHO it definitely needs a direct link straight from
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/

What needs to be linked where? You might send suggestions to their mailing
list, as linked (indirectly) from that page:

> >  SUN has put a lot of manpower into
> > them.
>
> And GFDL'ed.
>
> Cuts out a lot of work for us.
>
> Do you know who to contact from the Sun team to keep in close contact?

You should always contact a mailing list first before going directly to the
individuals.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
address@hidden