gnoppix-devel

RE: [Gnoppix-devel] Re: Gnoppix Documentation entries

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: RE: [Gnoppix-devel] Re: Gnoppix Documentation entries
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 16:39:15 +0000

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 16:01, address@hidden wrote:

> No, I am on the GNOME release team.

OK thanks. I am begginning to understand the links from GDP only now.

> > I followed from the front page and found this
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/
>
> What does that have to do with documentation?

This is part of my reason to give out wrong information on status of
Gnome docs. and I consider myself quite familiar with Gnome.

Few crucial indirect links seem to lead to new treasure troves.
Maybe there is more docs. If you know point us to the best central
webpage for Gnome docs.

> > IMHO it definitely needs a direct link straight from
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/
>
> What needs to be linked where?

The whole collection of Gnome docs from the GDP :-)