[gnugo-devel] Hacking GTP into Kombilo?

From: Andrew Derrick Balsa
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Hacking GTP into Kombilo?
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 01:58:31 +0800

Hi,

On Sunday 27 October 2002 01:10, Arend Bayer wrote:
[...]
> I don't think it would be much more work than hacking GTP into kombilo.
>

> Arend

I am not sure that GTP is the ideal protocol to control a database engine, but
I think your idea (to add a "slave"-side implementation of GTP to Kombilo) is
interesting. Can you expand on how you would want to use it?
Does GTP have all the commands that would be needed to drive the database
engine?

(BTW I apologize if this discussion is slightly off-topic, if so I am willing
to continue this on the GTP mailing list)

Regards,
--
Andrew D. Balsa
address@hidden