Re: [gnugo-devel] Connection point not seen

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Connection point not seen
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:54:12 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't looked at the position in detail; from your description, it
sounds like the solution in the current framework is to add a pattern.
However, I'm guessing Arend's escape rewrite fixes it (arend_3_20.5).  If
so, that is probably the way to go; in either case, a test case would be
useful.  If you're interested in learning about the pattern databases,
this would probably be a relatively straightforward one to add; just be
careful not to make it too general, or it will have negative performance
impacts.

Evan Daniel