Re: [gnugo-devel] Connection point not seen (pattern A1008)

From: SP LEE
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Connection point not seen (pattern A1008)
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:45:27 -0700

After further study of my case, I found the owl_attack is using pattern A1008
to find the vital point O14.  The A1008 is:

Pattern A1008

X*Y      stop connection
?O?

:8,-,value(80)

This point is both a cutting point and a connection point, I think. Therefore
the owl_defend should also find this move using a similar pattern and I would
suggest to add a simillar pattern to owl_defendpats.db. Can someone teach me
how to add this?

SP Lee