Re: [gnugo-devel] Connection point not seen

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Connection point not seen
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 02:19:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, SP LEE wrote:

> Thanks for your comment. I'm afraid I'm not being able to touch the patterns,
> it seems to be difficult for me. How can I use Arend's escape rewrite?

Unfortunately, it's not useable at the moment, as the patch is a bit
out-of-date with the changes in readconnect.c.

It will certainly solve this position. However, as we want to release
3.4 fairly soon, and my patch will not be ready until then, we should
still solve this with a pattern for now.

Maybe you can have a look why D1320b does not match in this case, and
add a similar pattern for the case you are looking at.

Arend