Re: [gnugo-devel] endgame module for GNU Go

From: Marco Scheurer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] endgame module for GNU Go
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:06:33 +0200

On Sep 8, 2004, at 21:28, Eric wrote:

--- Marco Scheurer <address@hidden> wrote:

And I am also not an expert (nor a lawyer), and I
suspect that nobody
can pretend to be one until this has been decided in
court (which is
unfortunate, maybe the GPL could be made clearer in
that respect, or is
it now too late to be changed?).

Well, I guess this answers my question. We are stuck
in logistical hell.

Sorry, my reply was about the "view.pike" example, a case where the GPL seems ambiguous. I haven't followed this thread closely enough to know if it has anything to do with your case.

Marco Scheurer
Sen:te, Lausanne, Switzerland   http://www.sente.ch