Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4 vs 3.6 against MFG

From: David G Doshay
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4 vs 3.6 against MFG
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:08:42 -0800

On 8, Mar 2005, at 3:07 AM, Paul Pogonyshev wrote:

Is it normal that the name of the white player in the game
record is SlugGo and not GNU Go?  I mean, is it just the
controller that put in a wrong name or did accidentally play
with SlugGo?

Sorry about that. It was simply using the same script we use
to play SlugGo against MF, without editing the player name.
I assure you that the games were played with GNU Go ...
they played *much* too fast to have been SlugGo. When I
first saw the results this is the first thing I asked too, even
before I saw the game records.

Cheers,
David