Re: Stupid us (was Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4 vs 3.6 against MFG)

From: David G Doshay
Subject: Re: Stupid us (was Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4 vs 3.6 against MFG)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:22:51 -0800

We just set the time to 100 hours for both B & W. The first move
was played at level 10 and then it stepped down one level per
MFG move until it settled at 3. The 100 hour time is properly held
for the next game. We also tried increasing the time per stone to
1, and MFG still drops one level per move after starting at 10.

We are using "Play on Internet" to play against SlugGo.

Can you suggest settings that will let us play at level 10 for the
whole game?