RE: Stupid us (was Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4 vs 3.6 against MFG)

From: David Fotland
Subject: RE: Stupid us (was Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4 vs 3.6 against MFG)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:58:44 -0800

Does this mean that all of the early games against sluggo were also at
level 3?

When you start a new game there is a dialog to set the game conditions.
Part of that dialog sets the time limits.
The default installation should set it for an hour each with one overtime
period of (I forget) minutes.

David