[gnugo-devel] TODO tasks and new Gnugo Developer questions

From: Joe Boyd
Subject: [gnugo-devel] TODO tasks and new Gnugo Developer questions
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:37:16 -0500

Hello.

I am considering toying with some smallish gnugo development tasks, to
cut my teeth on developing for gnugo.  To that end, I have a few
questions :

 - Is the TODO file linked from the gnugo developer page still
current?  I seem to
   remember someone on the mailing list mentioning that it wasn't, and it hasn't
   had commit to it in ~13 months.

 - Is there anything more to do to 'get started' other than building
the CVS source,
   making changes, and re-running regress.pl?  I'm sure there are, for certain
   changes at least, but I'd appreciate any quick hints that could be provided.

 - Are there any items on trac.gnugo.org that  experienced developers
   might recommend?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

...joe