gnuherds-app-dev

Re: Comments -- Indentation = TAB characters

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Comments -- Indentation = TAB characters
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:35:56 +0200 (CEST)

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> Why 2 character? Is it not better to use 4 character? Most of the people use
> 4 character as default.

Maybe I did not explain it rightly. I meant use always TAB characters to
indent.  Some editors can be even configured to 'render' that TAB
characters as "n spaces", if you like, thought you must type always TAB
characters to indent.

> P.S.: Sorry if I'm posting advices just sometimes without writing a line of
> code, I'm too much busy in this period.

People contribute as time and life allow it, and you as done great
contributions in the past, advising about the localization architecture,
etc., etc.

Best regards,
Davi