gnuherds-app-dev

Re: Comments -- UML 2.x (XMI format)

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Comments -- UML 2.x (XMI format)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 00:52:25 +0200

I propose we use UML 2.x diagrams to support the analysis and design phases of
the new architecture.  It could help us to get a high quality design.

Having a good model of our software is the best way to communicate with other
developers working on the project.

XMI is the standard file format for UML.

  Ref. Umbrello documentation

I attach XMI and SVG formats edited and exported with Gaphor
  http://gaphor.devjavu.com/

I propose use a design which allows us do request as the below one without the
need of mod_rewrite. It is just a small modification in the Class diagram.

  https://gnuherds.org/person?action=register

Without the use of mod_rewrite, the Klaus' URIs are as:

  https://klaus.org/index.php/Index/view/lang/es_ES

P.S.: I do not like Umbrello. I was unable to import rightly
      an XMI edited at Gaphor.
Davi