[Gnumed-devel] Re: Offer to share working wxPython/Python GUI

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Offer to share working wxPython/Python GUI
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:16:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Christoph Becker wrote:

> I do have a working GUI written with all the gnumed tools (wxPython,
> wxDesigner, Python, pypgsql, postgresql) for my dental office application.
This is really great news!
I'd love to see an application for dental practice based on GnuMed.

> Perhaps there should be a gnumed.de conference  on that issue in September or
> October (in August, in my holiday now, I have not time, since I have to work
> hard to improve my program and ad some heavily needed functionality).
Definitely.
Karsten - if you will not grab the ball soon because you live on a central
(well, not in the center, but easy to reach) place and we know that there
is a very good India-Imbiss nearby ;-) I will grab the ball and you might
enjoy the nice nature of Wernigerode. ;-)

Christoph, were are you living in Germany?

Kind regards

       Andreas.