Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Offer to share working wxPython/Python GUI

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Offer to share working wxPython/Python GUI
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:20:08 +0200

> > I do have a working GUI written with all the gnumed tools (wxPython,
> > wxDesigner, Python, pypgsql, postgresql) for my dental office application.
> This is really great news!
> I'd love to see an application for dental practice based on GnuMed.
                     ^^^^^^^^^^^                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We shouldn't big-mouth too much here, I guess :-)   I'd for
now suggest that we humbly offer our willingness to cooperate
as much as possible. He's got a functional, deployed piece of
code out there !

> Karsten - if you will not grab the ball soon because you live on a central
I'd be delighted if I DON'T have to grab that ball. I am no
good at that. However, I do realize that Leipzig is a
convenient place (for a conference). So, I'd be happy to have
people sleep in or something. I don't have a good idea for a
place to hold that conference (no, Hilmar, *that* is not a
good idea to me, for obvious reasons ...). Sebastian:
Herzzentrum ? Christof (Meigen): Oststraße ? Christian: TU
Ilmenau ?

> there is a very good India-Imbiss nearby ;-)
I'd be willing to handle that, though.

> I will grab the ball and you might
> enjoy the nice nature of Wernigerode. ;-)
Nothing wrong with that, either.