[Gnumed-devel] Requirements + Brazil

From: Christian Heller
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Requirements + Brazil
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:37:45 +0200

> > I'm going to start contributing to gnumed so we can use it in my mom's
> > clinic in Brazil.
> Excellent. I think it'd be worthwhile to collect your mom's
> clinic's requirements into
> CVS:client/doc/TODO/GP-practice-reqs-brazil.txt.

or:
http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/analysis/index.html
(English version)

Sorry, but can we finally agree on hosting the requirements analysis stuff
either in GNUmed or somewhere else? If GNUmed wants to maintain such
documents, I will link there and would also move our Res Medicinae
documents there.

> > adaptation to Brazil's medical reality, of course.
> See above. Any news on the nationwide smart card project ?
> (Christian ?)

No, had lost contact. The responsible person from the Brazilian Ministry
of Health left our consortium just a few weeks before we handed in our
proposal in October 2002 and of course she had all inside information.
400 applications were sent to Brussels, only 20 got accepted. And it
all had cost me 1 months of work because in the end maintenance was
hanging on me :-|

However, for that this work and the related documents are not lost,
I had opened them for the public some weeks ago. See:
http://www.tuxtax.de/en/projects/aesculapius/index.html

If you ever think about applying for EU funding, that might be of help.
Also interesting to read the website and fp6 mailing list:
http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/fp6/fp6.en.html