Re: [Gnumed-devel] Requirements + Brazil

From: Roberto Mello
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Requirements + Brazil
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:17:40 -0600

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 01:37:45AM +0200, Christian Heller wrote:

> or:
> http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/analysis/index.html
> (English version)

I'm not familiar with this project. There's a note saying the english
version is _very_ incomplete. Is it worth reading?

> > > adaptation to Brazil's medical reality, of course.
> > See above. Any news on the nationwide smart card project ?
> > (Christian ?)
>
> No, had lost contact. The responsible person from the Brazilian Ministry
> of Health left our consortium just a few weeks before we handed in our
> proposal in October 2002 and of course she had all inside information.

Can you please fill me in on what this is all about (in private, maybe, as
it doesn't seem to be relevant to GNUMed). I have some contacts in the
Brazilian Ministry of Health and in some other ministries.

> 400 applications were sent to Brussels, only 20 got accepted. And it
> all had cost me 1 months of work because in the end maintenance was
> hanging on me :-|

Err, applications for what?

Thanks,

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +