[Gnumed-devel] Re: installing and using gnumed

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: installing and using gnumed
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:19:42 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Hilmar Berger wrote:

> > Any suggestions? Any links to add to my /etc/apt/sources.list?
> AFAIK all needed packages should be available from the standard
> Debian-stable server.
For sure this is the plan.  But currently the packages I prepared are far from
ready for unstable.  My next step will be an upload to experimental.

> A I am on Debian/Unstable/Knoppix-Hack, I cannot tell you if there
> are any problems with the Stable version.
Definitely with the current stable, because there is no Python 2.3 in
it.  The next stable (Sarge) might be fit - if the GnuMed developers
try to stick to some state of the used tools.

Kind regards

             Andreas.