Re: [Gnumed-devel] Packages

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Packages
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:51:45 +1100

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 02:18:34 -0500
David Grant <address@hidden> wrote:

I agree with everything except:

> 1. Basically for the purpose of getting rid of the entire get_base_path
> thing in gnumed.py, and this in gnumed.py as well:

Now how do we find the documentation, translation strings and gnumed_logo.png?
[the png could be inlined in a Python module as we do with Richard's little
icons,  but not the rest]
Sorry to perseverate on this point, but I'm still unclear as to the answer.

If we are going to reorganise the CVS, we should consider clearing some
dead-wood.
(stuff under test-area that's not being maintained anymore). The CVS should
match a tar.gz archive that we are happy to distribute.

Instead of test-area, people should use CVS tags if they want to experiment
with the tree.

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E