Re: [Gnumed-devel] demographics.sql

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] demographics.sql
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:49:47 -0800

I searched the list archive and gnumed.org (and can no longer search gnumed.net) but could find little background on what is intended. Especially if you want / need more discussion than what gets offered --- and even if not --- it could aid me and others for you to point to a specific white paper or other background info, or else to elaborate - thanks!