Re: [Gnumed-devel] install on Fedora

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] install on Fedora
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:06:31 -0600

Hi!  I got the login box to come up.  I do not know how to login.  Probably I
can not because I still have to configure the PgSQL database.  That is now my
next project.

Thanks to all for all your help.

I still can not see my own email for several days.

Yesterday evening I upgraded KDE to 3.2.1 on Fedora 1.  Strangely rpm -Uvh
*.rpm did not install the RPMs.  I had to enter the names of the RPMs one by
one.  Strange.    KDE 3.2.1 is very nice.

Ciao,
Enrico

--
Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Fulton, Missouri, USA

address@hidden
http://mikebe.members.ktis.net/enrico

Please do not sent MS Office attachments.
Running a free Linux PC - no license fees
                        - no activations
                        - no viruses
                        - no worms
                        - no popups