Re: [Gnumed-devel] FAQ

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] FAQ
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:57:54 +0100

On Thursday 26 February 2004 20:11, David Grant wrote:
> I recommend that everyone have a peek at these, and also if you have
> more questions to add, please let us know.
I believe someone has proposed this before but
I would like to see another question in the FAQ.

Who is Gnumed ?
Meaning basically who develops Gnumed ?
We do not need to name people. I just would like to get the word out that
Gnumed is entirely based on volunteer work. I have the feeling lately that
people think that OSS is some software that some huge company develops and
just gives it to them. People need to learn that they need to support Gnumed
by either contributing or funding or whatever in case they expect it to be
usable for them in a not so distant future.

I could copy those E-Mails to /dev/null but they still tick me off sometimes.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany