Re: [Gnumed-devel] design comment: prescription/drug ID

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] design comment: prescription/drug ID
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:02:27 +1000

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:46, Ian Haywood wrote:

> yes, except "title" is missing.
> Here in Melbourne we still have a few old surgeons who demand "Mr." I know,
> I work for them ;-)
>
> Ian

Did they have barber-surgeons in Germany in the distant past?
That's where this incredible non-sense starts from
Unless you believe that surgeons aren't clever enough to be doctors.

Ian is unfortunately correct, we have to define "title" for doctors.
Liz

--
God isn't dead.  He just doesn't want to get involved.