Re: [Gnumed-devel] Default values... use 'xxxDEFAULTxxx'

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Default values... use 'xxxDEFAULTxxx'
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:19:19 -0700

On May 19, 2004, at 7:47 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
I did find the hyphens & signs ( - -) a bit confusing.
They are not of any semantic significance. The has_allergy
field can be either NULL, -1, 0 or 1.

ACK, I did in fact understand - - - my reply was probably a self-conscious (nitpicky) way to offer something I hoped was a little better worded ( thinking "frontend")