Re: [Gnumed-devel] installation problems Mac OS X

From: Dominique Buenzli
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] installation problems Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:20:48 +0200

Hi again !

password test-doc
Have you bootstrapped your own db succesfully ? If not or unsure please
try the public db on hherb.com

db : gnumed
host: hherb.com
username: any-doc
pw: any-doc

Same error, see log1normal below.

Gnumed -> client
log file is [/Users/gnumed/gnumed/gnumed/client/gm-from-cvs-macosx.log]
this is the file we need. Please provide us with this file since it contains
much more detail than the console output. Have a look at it yourself.
Please uncomment /delete the line
as in
# self.szr_stacked_rows.Add(1, 3, 0, wxEXPAND) # ??? (IMHO: space is at
too much of a premium for such padding)

or
--

try adding ( )

and try again.

OK
log1normal = original gmTopPanel.py
log2deleteline= gmTopPanel.py with line uncommented as mentionned by you
log3brackets= gmTopPanel.py with brackets as mentionned by you.

Seeing all these errors makes me wonder if I will be able to make it work one day ???
Does someone use Mac OS X ?

Bye
Dominique