Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: install notes

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: install notes
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:41:24 +1000

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:33, Jim Busser wrote:
> For some reason hherb.com is taking a very long time to render and
> sometimes save or load wiki data files so I provide a copy here. I

It is not the servers fault. The logs suggest that it never has been anywhere
near 50% load, and the network connection never has been anywhere near
saturation. Plenty of spare capacity for far more load than it ever got so
far.

That particular server is located physically in Germany.
From here in Australia, I get almost instant loading of web pages.
Maybe some queer routing to your place?
What does traceroute say?

Horst