Re: [Gnumed-devel] Epydoc

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Epydoc
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:29:40 +0200 (MEST)

> On Sunday 20 June 2004 09:41, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> BTW. I noticed that a lot of functions don't get picked up by epydoc. I
> would
> assume this is due to the coding style. Could someone please take a look
> and
> tell me what excactly needs to be done for epydoc to pick up and document
> the
> functions. Often epydoc documents just the classes and variables.
Seems like epydoc just list non-private methods (i.e. those which do not
start with __method_name) - this makes a lot of sense, since this is an API
documentation.
If you want some descriptive text, use docstrings ("""asd""") below the
method name.

Hilmar

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl