Re: [Gnumed-devel] existing deployment (was demographics editor)

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] existing deployment (was demographics editor)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:15:58 -0700

At 10:17 AM +0200 9/13/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
What would you like to know
It is storing scanned documents, not lab data. The lab data
archive is finished code-wise but not yet deployed. It will be
deployed "RSN".

"RSN" - latin?

 > Are there any other deployments? A few
 > months ago, Tim has corresponded to the list about what he would need
 to support (real case?) lab data, I have no idea whether he has been
 working away on anything worth reporting.
Are you sure this was Tim ?

Can't say for sure, I based it on your posted reply to a private email:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2004-03/msg00186.html