[Gnumed-devel] existing deployment (was demographics editor)

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] existing deployment (was demographics editor)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:04:21 -0700

At 5:54 PM +0200 9/12/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> No-one will using gnuMEd in a production sense for some time as far as I can tell.
I don't understand why you keep ignoring existing deployment.

Perhaps worth us listing any deployments (even if they are limited). AFAIK the only current deployment is the Hilberts' use of current gnumed 0.0x to hold lab data. Are there any other deployments? A few months ago, Tim has corresponded to the list about what he would need to support (real case?) lab data, I have no idea whether he has been working away on anything worth reporting.

If Karsten/Sebastian or anyone else wants to reply with a few details about whatever is their "existing deployment" I was thinking to link this info to the wiki page "Development Planner & To Do Tracker"

http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Gnumed/DevelopmentPlanner

From that same page I can link the details, as I build them, about the deployment I am trying to get built. Rather than sending the details to the list, I can just post at intervals the topics of what I have added/changed to the deployment description. Hopefully, if anyone wants to comment on it, it is easy enough to copy any text of interest to one's email client and "quoting" via email. Or if it makes it easier for specific people who will want to comment but to do so offline (Karsten?), I can send content by private email.