Re: [Gnumed-devel] happy campers again

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] happy campers again
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:04:11 -0800

J Busser wrote:

Oh joy! I am embarrassed to admit I was fearing the worst, to the point I embarked on a contingency, pecking away at Google, searching for any cached pages before they disappeared, but finding and saving only half a dozen.

Wow, I hadn't even thought of doing that.

I do agree with the idea of waiting a week or so to see what newest patches come available for TWiki (I am v busy in hospital until Dec 15). I have in the meantime updated the link at gnumed.org to reflect that the wiki is temporarily down.

We should look at making sure permissions are cool, if that was the problem, and also to see if it is possible to run apache or twiki in a chroot jail or something. Don't ask me about chroot I'm not an expert...

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81