Re: [Gnumed-devel] The 1,2,3's of SOAP for multiple problems-2

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] The 1,2,3's of SOAP for multiple problems-2
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:42:47 +1100

snip....

> But let's go for Carlos' multisash first, then your tabbed soap input.

Why not just do the muti-tab straight away, there is no difference except the
SOAPs sit on a tab control - I'm happy to do that if necessary.

> > Regarding the linking of SOAP with multiple problems to a diagnosis. Why
> > do you need to cleanly separate the thread.
>
> Well, my medical understanding urges me to do so ?

My long term experience is that one often cannot split up medical problems so
cleanly. After all, most bits of the body are related, are they not, an
interdependant system?

Richard