[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Install

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Install
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:05:40 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Or else if you want to see the latest code. The packaged
offerings may not be new enough.
What's the reason to just *see* the code?  If I'm a person who
has trouble to *install* a piece of software, why should I like
to *see* the code instead to evaluate an easy to install software
first.  It's kind of an academic question, but I lived fine for
several years without feeling a need to use CVS versions except
if there was no upstream tarball at all - what about your
daily builds BTW???

certain users to masquerade as any-doc. For that we have
several options.
I'll keep this in mind

      Andreas.
--