Re: [Gnumed-devel] Forms redux, was: Re: Keeping gnumed focussed toward

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Forms redux, was: Re: Keeping gnumed focussed toward 0.1
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:35:11 +1100

Sorry to come in late on this debate, can someone explain simply what it is.

If you are simply talking about a method of producing a common form which
works across everything (pathology/radiology/physio/cardiovascular/vascular
bal bla then that is very simple and I did it years ago and use it daily, but
I suspect that this is not what you are talking about.

Regards

Richard