[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed at LinuxworldExpo

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed at LinuxworldExpo
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:13:21 +0100

Hi !

Despite any disagreement on GNUmed's presentability to the general public we
have the chance to showcase GNUmed in the medical area of LinuxworldExpo
Franfurt. Come see us at LWE from 15th to 17th. We are there to chat with you
about GNUmed as well as to show off what we have.

A Live CD based on KNOPPIX will be available.

If you plan on going to LinuxWorld I still have a bunch of free tickets.

See you there,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hilbert