Re: [Gnumed-devel] CPR feature idea

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CPR feature idea
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:15:29 +0100

On Tuesday 22 November 2005 16:56, J Busser wrote:
> At 2:47 PM +0100 11/19/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> >Imagine a "big red" button in the "right upper" corner. When
> >you hit it all other clients at the local site pop up a
> >modal (yes ;-), all-red page with large yellow letters:
>
> Is this version 0.2 or post 0.2? ;-)
post 0.2
0.2 is the librarian release. focus is on digital document archive

> I can wiki it once we come back on line. Do we need to look to
> provide, or fund, an alternative wiki host?
Alternative host is there but I am uneasy about the security of our wiki. I
have two servers but both contain info I would not want expose to attackers.

I am willing to provide hosting for our Wiki if someone is willing to look
after it. I mean following asecurity announcements and so forth, patching.
Sufficient privileges can be granted upon request.

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany