Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:36:26 +0100

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 12:57, Richard Hosking wrote:
> I agree there is a real risk that the work so far will be lost, and that
> this risk could be reduced by a phase of planning/design according to
> one of the accepted methodologies in software design

I missed that one. Maybe you have seen this coming but since you brought it up
and I don't have any idea what accepted methodologies in software design
there are could you lead the effort ?

Just to let you know. I never studied computer science and can barely produce
code that works. Some files you see in CVS have seen many corrections by
Karsten before they even made it into CVS.

Thanks,
Sebastian