[Gnumed-devel] Creating gnumed with sqls alone

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Creating gnumed with sqls alone
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:17:53 +1100

Karsten,

Not sure if you recieved my last email about functions.

Anway, is it possible to create gnumed entirely from the sql's in the sql
directory, as I am finding it continually impossible to use the scripts which
in my hands don't work.

It would be easy for me to  manually create the users and groups, and then
iinstall the sql's in the correct order, however having tried that it.

The thing that mainly seems to be stopping me is an error:'relation
gm_schema_revision dosn't exist.

Any help appreciated, as now I'm getting up to speed with postgres I'm keen to
try and understand the gnumed database itself.

Regards

Richard