[Gnumed-devel] Custom Test Panels?

From: TheForkOfJustice
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Custom Test Panels?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:29:20 -0400

Am I correct in noticing that GNUmed will have the ability to request individual tests and entire panels from it's interface?

I don't have the time to examine GNUmed so can someone tell me if this feature is enabled now or if it is currently in development for a future release?

I also need to know if there exists the ability to create custom panels that can be assigned a hotbutton to order tests quickly.  I've been talking to my general practitioner (family doctor) and he would LOVE this feature.  I've included it in the plan for the Hakuna Matata plugin (http://linuxforclinics.sourceforge.net/mainsite/hakuna.php#panels) but if this feature is going to be there by default then that would be one less thing for me to worry about.

That being said, if ALL of the functions I proposed with Hakuna Matata are in GNUmed by default I could be rid of that side project altogether and I could focus on Linux For Clinics. I would personally love that.

Is this possible?

Is it already being implemented??

Check out http://linuxforclinics.sourceforge.net/mainsite/hakuna.php and see if you plan to inevitably add, or already have these features.

Thanks :)