Re: [Gnumed-devel] Custom Test Panels?

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Custom Test Panels?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:36:19 +0100

> Am I correct in noticing that GNUmed will have the ability to request
> individual tests and entire panels from it's interface?
Yes. But. Not today :-)

Note that our next release (0.2.9) is slated for inclusion of
first iteration, bare-metal lab functionality. Usable for at least
the use case it was written for (Jim's ?anticoag clinic) but expandable
to ?any other requirement.

> I don't have the time to examine GNUmed so can someone tell me if this
> feature is enabled now or if it is currently in development for a future
> release?
No and no.

> I also need to know if there exists the ability to create custom panels
> that can be assigned a hotbutton to order tests quickly.
No but I see how that makes sense. It will eventually be there someday.

> http://linuxforclinics.sourceforge.net/mainsite/hakuna.php#panels)
> http://linuxforclinics.sourceforge.net/mainsite/hakuna.php

Jim, this link (or rather a link to Hakuna Matata in general) should be
kept with the lab pages.

> That being said, if ALL of the functions I proposed with Hakuna Matata are
> in GNUmed by default
Yes, but only eventually.

> Is it already being implemented??
No.

> if you plan to inevitably add these features.
Yes. Eventually. Help is appreciated :-)