Re: [Gnumed-devel] LabImporters (first draft) specification complete

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LabImporters (first draft) specification complete
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:59:51 -0800 (PST)

Well, that is kind of what I was hoping, the only finishing suggestions that I
was going to add were going to be

- some way to trigger the importer, whether it could be cron-jobbed into
checking maybe every 10-15 minutes for the existence of any files that had been
retrieved into a specified target directory and, once they had been processed,
moving them to an "imported" subdirectory

- clarification of how to handle partial results for any oone patient where, in
the case of a partial download (some results ready, but others not), the
original might get re-downloaded in addition to the other results that became
later at the next retrieval.

I can't tell whether you are asking already having looked at them and having
any concern? Thanks.