Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Ok, so where are you up to with HL7

From: Dave Cramer
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Ok, so where are you up to with HL7
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:24:38 -0400

James,

On 12-Mar-08, at 12:37 PM, James Busser wrote:

On 10-Mar-08, at 11:39 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:

Can you elaborate a bit on this as to what you need to know ?

Pick an example result and we'll go from there.

There is an example in the files I sent. What I'd like for someone to do is to tell me what do do with each line of that example.

Did you already look at the following? I would have thought that everything (well... most everything) that would be needed is there

http://salaam.homeunix.com/bin/view/Gnumed/LabImporters#British_Columbia_Canada_source_E

No, not yet, but I'll have some time this week

Thanks,

Dave