Re: [Gnumed-devel] unhandled exceptions and local database "in-productio

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] unhandled exceptions and local database "in-production"
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:12:58 -0700

On 12-Sep-08, at 3:03 PM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Also, even though running from tarball lacks configuration where to
email the report, the hint currently (even in 0.3.2) is to gnumed-
devel and I am understanding the hint should instead be "gnumed-
address@hidden".

Please try to set the other e-mail address in the config file for help desk
(for each profile) and check if that makes a difference.

Just to be clear, in the original case when I said "hint" I mean descriptive text that is part of the dialog content info... there was no default email address (neither gnumed-devel nor gnumed-bugs) pre- populating the destination field.

Even after I altered

        gm-from-cvs.conf

in order to set helpdesk from

        gnumed-devel to gnumed-bugs

it made no difference which I suppose it shouldn't since the original value gnumed-devel had already been ignored and the exception handler dialog says in both cases

        Help Desk    Your own IT support <needs configuration>

PS even when I ran

        ./gm-from-cvs.sh --conf-file=gm-from-cvs.conf

it made no difference to the exception hander recognizing this file (although it must have been recognized at loading (even without my specifying --conf-file) even after I had renamed insode /etc/gnumed/ the conf files to make them unavailable