Re: [Gnumed-devel] Portable GNUmed issue

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Portable GNUmed issue
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:45:49 -0300

Well after a ccouople of weeks of portable GNUmed I am sad to say ...

4 computers tested (2 in hospital with NT) 1 lap top (XP) and a desktop (XP) ... tehre was only ONE NT PC that could run the postgres via USB, always the error is about "not finding the file"

Seems we need to redo some of the steps to enable it to work Sebastian...

If you point me to where in the code I can find the paths of the directories the program calls maybe I can tweak it some :)

Rogerio

2008/9/24 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
> No. There is no such thing as easy symlinking on Windows. So we are bound
> to a
> location we know is on the stick and need to tell GNUmed to use this
> directory.

No problem, please file wishlist item "cli option --gnumed-dir="

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/address@hidden