[Gnumed-devel] what happened with gnumed-bugs

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] what happened with gnumed-bugs
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:23:19 +0100

Hi!

I see that all the bug reports are coming to gnumed-devel list (old
habit) and that gnumed-bugs does not work?

Moreover, the latest release(s) of Gnumed contain only 'affects gnumed'
line instead of proposed:

 affects gnumed
 tag automatic-report
 importance medium

so I wonder whether you gave up idea of using LP as bug tracker and
continue riding in the old style?

Nothing wrong with it, just to know to not bug myself with this issue any
more...

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D