[Gnumed-devel] Sent out emails to other EMR Groups

From: Allan MacKinnon
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Sent out emails to other EMR Groups
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 21:28:16 -0300

Sebastian asked me to wrangle some of the EMR project admins and get a Debian package drive going.  I sent emails out successfully to many groups and I have included a list of them and who I contacted on an attached text file.  The only problematic one was the OpenPMS group whom I believe contacted the Hilberts already so I suggest they contact OpenPMS themselves.  Their website was not helpful for finding contact information.

That being said, it was really easy contacting these groups when I figured out since most of them are on SourceForge.net, you can contact project admins easily through their accounts.

I already for one respose from one person and I'll post the respose in a minute.

--
Linux for Clinics

http://linuxforclinics.sourceforge.net/mainsite/