Re: [Gnumed-devel] Better-supporting staff and other non-patient persons

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Better-supporting staff and other non-patient persons
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:12:41 -0700

On 11-Jun-09, at 1:58 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 05:39:38PM +0200, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, James Busser wrote:

Could be either or both.

On the question of having to enlist staff (or people needing logins)
as "people" there is a problem and not just for me.

Well, I for one believe that anyone who is enabled to view
and/or edit patient data shall have a name to them.

This is now solved. It may be workable to require persons who have GNUmed access to be captured and defined within GNUmed as people. Their human resource information as it relates to their being employees within the praxis (including their dates of birth) can be maintained outside of GNUmed.