Re: [Gnumed-devel] Better-supporting staff and other non-patient persons

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Better-supporting staff and other non-patient persons
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:43:59 -0700

On 15-Jun-09, at 2:43 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 02:50:19PM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

Yes I agree if a person has a SOAP saved in any way then he/she should be
listed as a patient.

Well, I was wondering whether that's *sufficient* because it
may miss a patient or two.

If for some patient nothing but a health issue was
documented there wouldn't be any SOAP entry. That, however,
would also mean there's no documentation of _care_, only of
_state_.

What about patients who were imported from a different EMR and never got new care in GNUmed?