Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements and Documents and associations

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements and Documents and associations
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 23:29:08 -0700

On 3-Jul-09, at 5:28 PM, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

AND I would like to change SAVE to SAVE-CLOSE ... as this is what is acomplished when the button is pressed.

Maybe "Done" ("Finito"?) ?

I think Finito is Italian

My ignorance... sorry... I need not have guessed, at all, because whatever the english word, the localized (non-english) word will be in the .po file or whatever the user had provided

but it will not be used, since it has no correspondence with other apps, I'll have to get back at this if we ever change it :-)

how about "OK" which is already used elsewhere, for example under

(0.4.6) EMR > History taking > Occupation